Learn about what has been released and what we plan on creating in the upcoming months. We would also love to hear your suggestions below in the discussion.
Our current goal with Foundation is to provide progressive training through level 1,2 and 3 for all the major swing dance styles. In addition to that, we are planning a fun Intro to Swing course for total beginners and a series of Core Concepts that affect all styles. These will be universal lessons that preceded starting the leveled courses.
- Intro to Swing
- Core Concepts – Level 1, 2, 3
- Basic Swing – Level 1, 2, 3
- Lindy Hop – Level 1, 2, 3
- Charleston – Level 1, 2, 3
- Balboa – Level 1, 2, 3
- Collegiate Shag – Level 1, 2, 3
- Solo Jazz – Level 1, 2, 3
Our goal with the library is to keep adding to it progressively and make sure there are good examples of the classic routines and essential moves. We also want to get some cool ones in there as well.
- Classic Solo Jazz Routines
- Shim Sham – Frankie Manning Version
- Tranky Do
- Shim Sham – Al and Leon Version
- Shim Sham – Dean Collins Version
- Shim Sham – Slip Slop Version
- Shim Sham – Syncopated Level 1 and 2
- Essential Moves for each style
- 25 cool moves for each style
- Footwork Drills
- Body Movement Drills
Our current goal is to create 12 challenges for each dance style. Each challenge will have a level 1, 2 and 3 version.
February 25, 2019
February 22, 2019
- bulk republishing of all content that was already live on Rhythm Juice with improved categorization.