Work on the 4 syncopated triple step rhythms using the sailor triple step configuration.
Original Lesson Progress
You can check the progress you had in our system by visiting the lesson in the old format. Keep in mind that our new system tracks lessons progress, not video progress. Ideally, if you are done the lesson, mark it complete.
More from this Category
- Slow Build for (Squat Charleston) Cross Kicks Behind
- Balboa Basic’s Alternating the Inline, Orbital, and Side Pathways
- Balboa Flow – Basic, Transition, Come Around Alternating Up and Down Hold Footwork
- Getting in the Groove with Stamps, Kick Steps, Rock Steps, and Triple Steps
- Let’s work on our Basic Flows for Lindy Hop
- Library (325)
- Course Only (137)
- Basic Flows (8)
- Blog (9)
- Archive (59)
- Miscellaneous (27)
- Video Lesson Archive (364)